Sunday, January 27, 2008

Exciting News!

Well, OK, it's only exciting if you're the parents of a newborn, but Riley slept all night last night. Granted it was 4 am when she woke for her bottle, but to us, that's all night. I'm praying that it wasn't just a fluke and that she'll continue to do it.

We had the gang over last night for dinner (Eric, Laura, Mandi, Jason, Jacob and Kaleb). Jason wore the kids out playing before they came, so they were pretty calm. They actually sat and read Riley's books for a good while. We had a great time! To let you know how lame we are now, the highlights of the night for me were Eric talking to Riley (and her talking back) and him reading her "There's a Wocket in My Pocket", and Jason giving Riley her bottle. Jason has definitely not lost his touch. In fact, I think it's about time for another little one for them : ) I won't bore anyone with all of the other details of the night, but as usual we had a great time. I am posting a few pics from last night along with Ben and Riley napping yesterday and our visit from Nana and Papa.

No comments: