Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Great Night with Great Friends


Believe it or not, this post is not about Riley : ) Ben and I went on our first date since we had Riley and it was such a great night! Some of us had a little more fun than others, but we all had a great time. We went to eat and to see the Foo Fighters with Mandi, Jason, Laura, and Eric. We ate at P.F. Chang's which was great! The concert was awesome!! Everyone knows how much I love music and live concerts especially, and it's been a long time since I've been to such a great concert. They were awesome and we were front row when they came out on the stage that was off of the catwalk. I love acoustic shows and that's where they did their acoustic set, so it was perfect for me. The picture was taken with Ben's phone, so it's not the best quality, but you can see how close we were. Of course, we had to make our usual stop at Waffle House before we came home.

I'm going to post more pics when Eric sends me the ones from his camera.




1 comment:

Kyla said...

Bet that took u back to some memories when you were a teenager!! :) Looks like ya'll had fun!