Thursday, January 10, 2008

Trip to "HuntsVegas"






On Wednesday, we travelled to Huntsville for a visit with Gran and Pop. We are here for a few days and, of course, Gran and Pop are loving having Riley here. They already have her spoiled - that's what grandparents are for, though, right?!


Today we went to visit Jill and Sarah Grace. (Glenda and Fred were also there.) We had a lot of fun playing. At one point I looked up and Sarah Grace had Riley's pacifier in her mouth. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. For some reason, I just thought it was hilarious. I really thought for a minute that Jill would freak out because of germs, but she didn't. I guess she figures a 6 week old can't have that many germs. We decided that maybe Riley should try one of Sarah Grace's pacifiers and she seemed to like it : ) I am posting a picture of them with each other's pacifiers. I'm also posting some other pics - Jill and Riley, Glenda and Riley, Sarah Grace looking cool in her sunglasses and one of Riley laying in the middle of the kitchen table while everyone ate lunch. She seemed to like it there : ) We really had a great visit!

3 comments:

Aunt said...

You have got to be kidding. Lets put all our personals on the internet. OH well aren't they cute with each others binkies

Brenda said...

Brenda said I love the family blog. Everyone is doing good. Tammy said she got your text.

Brenda said...

Christy, I love the family blog. Everyone is doing great. Love, Brenda