Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Whole 8 1/2 Hours of Sleep!


Cathy came yesterday to visit with us and to give me a break from the night feedings. Wow! It's amazing what 8 1/2 straight hours of sleep does for you. Cathy got here yesterday and, from the moment she first held Riley, you could tell she's a pro! She had no problem jumping right back into the newborn stage : ) We had a great time visiting. She offered some great advice since I'll be starting to try getting on a schedule next week. It's not going to be easy since I'm used to holding Riley a lot and she'd much rather sleep in my arms than in her bassinet. Oh wait, maybe that's me that would rather her sleep in my arms : ) Cathy also brought Riley some books that I can't wait to read to her.
Unfortunately, Cathy had to head back to Huntsville a little earlier than planned due to the weather, but we had a great visit! I really miss my "Huntsville Girls"!! Good friends are priceless and I have the BEST friends in the world.

No comments: