Sunday, May 18, 2008

Surprise!

Surprise!!
My Hot 40 Year Old Husband : )
Mommy & Riley

Ben will turn the big 4-0 on May 25th, so we had a surprise party for him last night. It was so much fun! I want to thank everyone who came. It really meant a lot to him and he had a great time! I wasn't so sure I could pull it off because it seems that you can never really surprise anyone anymore, but I think he genuinely did not have a clue. As usual, Aunt Nicole was there taking pictures so I will add a few as soon as I get them from her. After staying at the party for a big, Nana took Riley home with her to spend the night and Trisha and Natalie also spent the night over there. They really had a great time with Riley and we all had a great visit this morning before Trisha and Natalie headed home. I am so blessed to have such a great family of in-laws.

Riley got passed from person to person last night and was such a good sport about it. Everyone just thinks she's the best baby and she really is. She's our sweet, perfect little angel : ) We are so proud of her!

Tomorrow we'll be taking Riley for her tests. Please keep us in your prayers because I know it will not be a pleasant experience for her - or Mommy and Daddy, for that matter.

No comments: