Friday, June 6, 2008

6 Month Appointment

We took Riley today for her 6 month appointment. We were a little late because she's now 6 months, 1 week and 4 days old. She is doing very well. She actually enjoyed the appointment until the very end when she had to get 4 shots. Poor thing! She cried pretty hard, but settled down right when they were over. Anyway, she weighs 18 lbs, 14 oz and is 26 inches long. That puts her in the 90th percentile for weight and 50th for height. The ped. said that we can start her on stage 2 baby foods, which will be provide a little more variety, so I'm sure Riley will like that : ) She loves her food, as you can tell. We won't have to take her again until she's 9 months and she'll only get 1 shot that time. Thank goodness! I know it's for her own good, but I just hate doing that to her. She didn't seem to be too affected by the shots tonight. She was just as happy as ever, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she sleeps good tonight.

2 comments:

Brendan said...

HI CHRISTY

Kyla said...

I like the featured photo!! :)