Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day


For Ben: A little late, but Happy Father's Day sweet, sweet, Ben. You are such a wonderful, loving father. Seeing you with Riley just makes me love you even more. I always knew you would be a good daddy, but you are so much more than I ever imagined. You are an awesome daddy and husband and I absolutely cannot imagine life without you. We love you!!


For My Daddy: I have always been, and always will be, Daddy's little girl. Thank you, Dad, for the dances, the back scratches, the nights you carried me to bed, for reading me the "funnies" on Sundays while I sat in your lap, for being my softball coach... I have so many wonderful memories of you that I hold close. You are a wonderful man and 'Daddy'! I love you so much!



1 comment:

Leeanna said...

Awe! I love that picture of Riley. U on the other hand...what a face!