Friday, June 20, 2008

We Have a Tooth!

In fact, she has 2 teeth. I can't believe it! They both came through at the same time. It is so cute! Of course, they are not all the way in yet, but they are through the skin and you can see them when she smiles. It is SO cute! Just a short post today to let you know the 'big news' ; ) Won't be long before she's eating corn on the cob like her cousin, Sarah Grace : ) Big weekend planned. Mommy and Daddy have a date and Riley's spending the night with Nana. It will be a fun time for all of us!!
Here are a few pics that I took of Riley this morning. I took them with my phone, so excuse the quality.


6 comments:

Terri said...

I don't see any teeth! I think you imagined it :-)

Thought of you this morning...Len walked in with a load of fresh cucumbers from the garden. Yummmmm.

Leeanna said...

How sweet! I gotta come see the teeth!

Anonymous said...

I need to see my precious little girl. Gran

cathy said...

I finally got to go back and read the rest of your blog!! It is so nice to have a computer that works!!

Jackie said...

Lucky You. At least she had two in at once. Just wait for those back teeth. Luv ya

HEWY said...

Great photos and congrats on the teeth!