Monday, July 28, 2008

8 Months Old!

I can't believe my little angel is 8 months old already! I was reminiscing last night and looking through some old videos. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Before I know it, she'll be having her first birthday. This weekend, we were expecting her to crawl any second. She is really trying hard and her Uncle Tray was helping her yesterday. He really wanted her to crawl and was being a very good "coach" : ) We had Ben's family over yesterday for all of the July birthdays and it was such a great time! Riley's Aunt Nicole did a photoshoot with her and it turned out so great! Riley was in such a good mood and Nicole got some really good shots of her. I am putting a few here and you can click here to see the rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, 8 months huh?? About time to start working on another one!! Riley needs a little brother or sister!

She is beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting! Aunt Nicole takes some great pictures! I can't wait to see Riley soon.


Love you guys!
Mandi

kelliomorton said...

I love it! She is so beautiful and I love those rolls!