Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Daddy's Little Sparkler

Just a short little post today to let you see some pictures of my sweet little angel. I bought her a 4th of July shirt that says "Daddy's Little Sparkler". How cute!!!!!! Here is a picture of her and Daddy this morning and then one of Riley a little closer up so you can see the shirt. Oh, and I also have to brag a little. Ben said that, when he picked up Riley yesterday, one of her teachers told him that Riley is the most popular baby at school (not her class, but the school), that she brightens their day and they don't know what they'd do without her : ) Isn't that just so sweet?! They probably tell everyone else that, too, but it still makes us feel good! Now for the pictures...


1 comment:

Leeanna said...

Was I with you when you bought that shirt or did you show it to me before? For some reason, I've seen it.