Friday, July 18, 2008

my husband rocks! Friday

Yay! I get to brag on my husband again today : ) Let's hope it's not going to his head too bad. Well, Gran and Pop are in town and Riley has been having a great time playing with her Pop. It's been a while since she's seen him. When I got home from work last night, I found Pop laying in the floor playing with her. It was SO extremely cute! He just can't seem to get enough of her. I know, I know, this is supposed to be about why my sweet hubby rocks. Well, I was thinking yesterday about what I was going to write today and couldn't decide. Then, when Ben came home from work last night, I instantly knew what I was going to say. You see, Ben loves it almost as much as I do when my family comes to visit. He honestly loves my parents and has a lot of respect for them. He sometimes even tries to bribe them into coming to live with us and I think he's almost got Pop convinced : ) Ben walked in the door last night with "goodies" for them. My mom LOVES chocolate - well, so does Pop, but Gran really loves it - and Ben had bought lots of it for them to enjoy while they are here. See, he not only does little things for me, but for my parents, also. He's so thoughtful and for that I am grateful. Ben, you ROCK! Thank you for loving my family as much as I do. I love you!

4 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

what a thoughtful man! you are blessed! :) hope you have a great time with your parents!

Katharyn said...

It’s always so great to have your husband really enjoy the company of your family!

Lishak said...

That's awesome that your hubby loves your family! It's so much better than to have them constantly bickering. Your hubby does rock!

Christina said...

That's REALLY great! Sounds like a thoughtful man. :)