Friday, July 25, 2008

my husband rocks! Friday

It's Friday again and I know you are all anxiously awaiting this post to see what my wonderful husband has done this week to once again prove that he 'rocks' : ) I must admit that I was talking to my mom on the way to work this morning and was telling her something Ben said to me and she suggested that I write my post about it today. Thanks, Mom!

Ben rocks because the other day, out of nowhere, he told me that I am the "best mommy in the world" and followed it by a stern "and I mean that"! It's so nice to know that Ben sees the effort that I put forth to make sure that Riley is happy and healthy. Her and Ben are my world and I would do anything for them and to see that Ben notices that and appreciates it means a lot to me. Even though Ben is a very helpful husband and daddy and makes my job as a mom a lot easier, I truly think he realizes the sacrifices that a mother makes for her family and respects me for it. Thanks so much, Ben, for showing your love for us everyday. We love you!

5 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

what a sweetheart! he does rock! :) hope you are well!

marye said...

that is fantastic! appreciation is important to well being, and sometimes mommies dont get so much of it.

Amy said...

It does feel great to hear the words...especially from our husbands! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Poppy said...

What a joy that he encourages you like that!

Katharyn said...

how great it is to be recognized for your greatness!