Thursday, July 3, 2008

The World of Blogging

Since I've started this blog, I've done quite a bit of reading of other blogs. You see, I'm not the typical blogger. I'm not a good writer, don't have a very exciting life to write about, but I DO have one awesome subject to talk about and that's RILEY!! While most of my blogs will still be about Riley - since I know that's what most of you really care about when you come here - I am going to start a new thing on Fridays called 'My Husband Rocks Friday'. No, I didn't make this up. It's something that a lot of bloggers are starting to do and there is a reason behind it. To read about how it got started, click here. You can also click here to read about a company called From*me Tees, which inspired the blogger to start "My Husband Rocks" Friday. (Yes, I've order a shirt.) I know it's a bit cheesy, but I do have one awesome husband and I can't wait to share with you all the reasons that he 'rocks'. So, come back tomorrow for the 1st edition of "My Husband Rocks Friday".

In other news, we have a busy - but fun - weekend planned. Tonight, Riley will spend the night with her Nana and Papa. They just got her a new crib and they can't wait to have her spend the night in it. Usually, when Riley spends the night, I go straight over there to get her as soon as I roll out of bed. This time Nana wants Riley to stay for a bit tomorrow and play. Well, I'm sure she always wants her to stay : ) We'll see if I can stay away long enough for them to play for a few hours. You would think I would take advantage and sleep in, but it always seems that I wake up thinking about Riley and start missing her.

Tomorrow night, we are having family over to grill out for the 4th - should be fun! And, on Saturday, we're going to Uncle Eric's house to play in the pool and just hang out. I know Riley will have so much fun playing in the pool. Hopefully, we'll have some good pictures for you on Monday.

Happy 4th!

No comments: