Friday, August 15, 2008

~ my husband rocks! Friday

Last night Ben and I did one of my favorite things. We went to see one of my favorite musicians - Edwin McCain - at 'Workplay'. For those of you who aren't familiar with Workplay, it is a smoke free music venue. It's one of the very few places that I can go see a show in peace without the annoyance of smoke. We had such a great time and Edwin was awesome, as usual! I just love going to see musicians like him who write their own music and truly love what they do. I could go on and on about music, what it means to me and how much I enjoy it, but at the risk of sounding like a weirdo, I won't. Luckily, Ben enjoys it almost as much as I do. As you should know by now, he rocks! What else can I say?! Thanks, Ben, for taking an interest in the things that I love. Just one of the many reasons that I love you!! YOU ROCK!

This weekend we are celebrating our 2nd anniversary. We'll be going to Ross Bridge Saturday morning for a couples massage and then spending the day there hanging by the pool and just relaxing. After that, we'll probably order some room service and get a good, long night's sleep. Boring, I know, but we are so looking forward to just spending some time alone doing nothing. Gran and Pop are in town to stay with Riley and they are all very much enjoying their time together. Thanks, mom and dad, for being such awesome grandparents! Riley is truly blessed to have you in her life.

6 comments:

Christina said...

It is so nice that you share an interest in that! Happy Anniversary and enjoy your time out!

Katy Lin :) said...

yay! he does rock! congratulations on your anniversary! i hope you both have a wonderful, restful weekend!

Katharyn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kyla said...

wow i cant believe its been this long since your wedding! I love you and I'm flad ya'll had fun at the concert. Miss you always!

Lishak said...

How awesome for you that you hubby likes what you do! Sounds like a good relaxing time, have fun! Happy Anniversary!

Leigh said...

Hope you had a fab anniversary...and gotta love work play, I would hope that more facilites would be open to that idea. As a non smoker, I find it hard to understand why we can to conform to a smokers world.