Friday, August 29, 2008

~ my husband rocks! Friday

How many weeks have I been doing this? And, I still haven't run out of reasons why my sweet hubby rocks : ) Ben rocks because he takes care of all of our finances and financial planning and I love it! I was single for so many years and had to do it myself that I was more than happy to turn over that responsibility to him when we married. You see, I'm really anal retentive about things and never thought I could trust someone else with the finances. I always thought that, when I got married, I would be the one with the responsibility, but I must say Ben is more "anal" about it than I ever was. It's so nice not having to worry about it and knowing that it is taken care of. Also, Ben is a saint to put up with my shopping habits. I confess that I'm a big shopper and I've had to learn to slow down a bit now that it's not just me, but Ben has been very patient with me : ) I'm still working on it, but I've gotten better. Thanks, Ben, for taking such good care of us and for being so patient with me! YOU ROCK!!

1 comment:

Katy Lin :) said...

what a wonderful and understanding man! it is so nice to have someone who is so competent in this area!