Monday, August 25, 2008

Things just got a little more difficult around our house...

and that's because Riley started crawling!!!! She's just getting started, but I'm betting that, by the weekend, she'll be all over the house! Yikes! I think that things are going to be a bit more hectic at casa del Habshey : ) Fun times!

In my last post, I mentioned that Gran and Aunt Nay Nay were visiting. They had a great time and so did we! I think that Aunt Nay Nay fed Riley every meal she ate while they were here. She just had a good time spending time with her and taking care of her. Aunt Nay Nay was even the first one to see Riley crawl. She also taught Riley to shake her head "no". It is the cutest thing! As you can tell, Aunt Nay Nay and Riley enjoyed each other. Gran, on the other hand, worked her little tail off while she was here. She cooked, she washed clothes, she ironed all of my clothes for the week and I'm sure there's more that I'm leaving out. Thanks, Gran! It always makes my week so much easier when you help me prepare! I think Gran did have a little fun and had some time to spend with Riley, though, despite all of the work she did : ) Saturday, we all went shopping at the outlet mall and popped into a few stores at Patton Creek before eating at Firebirds. I tell you that is one of my very favorite places to eat. Yummy! I loved having Gran and Aunt Nay Nay here and I hope they'll come back soon!

I'll leave you with a few pictures that I took right before they left. We were trying a halloween costume on Riley to see if it was going to fit. She looks so cute!


3 comments:

Aunt Nay Nay said...

Yes sir her and Nay Nay had a great time together.I missed her today and hope to see her soon so she want forget me.
Auny Nay Nay LOVES YOU...

kelliomorton said...

That is the cutest little flower I have ever seen! Thanks for coming Saturday. It meant alot to us.

Kyla said...

Poor kid!!! :) Looks like ya'll had fun! Miss you! Love you