Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just a Little Update

I just thought I'd give a quick update on what's been going on with us. Riley is really crawling around so good and pulling up onto her knees, too. She seems to want to pull up all the way, but doesn't know how to get there yet. I think that maybe her gums have been bothering her lately because she's been waking up some in the night. She normally sleeps so good. School has been going really good for Riley. She even eats off of the lunch menu now. Isn't that just so cute?! She's such a big girl : ) She eats so many different foods now and likes just about anything. She absolutely loves to feed herself and is so good at it. She really seems to enjoy going to school. She's so happy and Ben says she gets excited every morning when he drops her off. She is also happy to see us when we're all home, though. They are having school pictures made at the end of the month. Why am I so stressed over what she is going to wear for pictures? For some reason, it just seems like such a big decision : ) We are going to the beach Oct. 1st and taking my parents with us. I can't wait! I really need a vacation. What I need is a permanent vacation, but this will have to do for now!

So, things are great with us. Riley is just growing and doing new things every day. It won't be long before she turns 1! I really cannot believe it! Of course, I'm already planning her birthday party : ) Hope you all are doing great and thanks for keeping up with us!

No comments: