Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Shenanigans & A Video

Riley is so cute crawling around and has really perfected it and she's only going to get better and faster : ) She is even wanting to pull up on things, although she can't quite figure out how to do it. Lately, her favorite things to do are to spread all of her books out on the floor and, also, to turn over her basket full of her little toys and pull them all out. She also likes to play fetch with herself. What I mean by that is that she'll get one of her toys, throw it out in front of her and crawl to it, then do it over and over again. It's so funny! I just love watching her do and get into new things. I had mentioned in my last post that she's been sick. She is much better, but still not back to normal. She's acting fine and is very happy, but her stomach is still sensitive - if you know what I mean ; ) (I'm sparing you the details.) Hopefully, that will go away soon. Below are some pictures and a video. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Leeanna said...

AWE! HOW CUTE! TROUBLE'S A COMIN! :D

Kyla said...

She's growing up too fast!! :) love ya!