Friday, September 5, 2008

~ my husband rocks! Friday

This probably won't make since to a lot of you because I have to be so "discreet" about the situation, but nonetheless... I've been having some issues with some certain unnamed people at a certain undisclosed location. It's nothing that I can't handle, but still frustrating. Bottom line is that I don't understand why some people don't realize how precious life is and that it's not worth being ugly to others. And, by the way, did your mother never teach you the golden rule? I mean, seriously, people. Just be nice! It's a very simple concept. Anyway, of course, Ben has to hear about it every time something arises concerning this situation. I just tend to get on my soap box : ) I know, I know, me on my soap box? Hard to imagine, huh? (Sarcasm intended. See above.) He is always right behind me, taking up for me and trying to make me feel better about the situation. That's the thing about Ben, no matter what is going on, he's always on my side, of course, and backing me up. That's why my hubby ROCKS!

On another note, Riley has been sick the past few days with a stomach bug. She's doing better, but not yet symptom free, so please keep her in your prayers. Gran is here now staying home with her so that I could come to work. Thanks, Gran! You're awesome! Check back for another post later today or tomorrow with some new pics of Riley's recent adventures in crawling!

5 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

what a great guy! those issues are never fun, and it's nice to have a supportive hubby for a sounding board!

A happy heart at home said...

It's great that your husband is so supportive! I hope Riley feels much better very soon.

~Susan

Kristy said...

HM. Does this unnamed person look like Doc Brown from Back to the Future? It does suck.

Kathy C. said...

It's wonderful to have a supportive hubby. :)

Katharyn said...

I think being able to listen to your wife, calm her down, and support her when she's faced with difficult people is one of the treasures of a good husband. I know I make mine prove his worth on that subject. I hope things settle down for you regarding that "situation". I also hope your daughter is feeling well soon.