Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vacation Recap and New Videos

Our vacation was great! Riley loved the beach and we all enjoyed spending so much time hanging out with Gran and Pop. The weather was great and the water was perfect. It actually looked more like a lake because it was so calm and it was very clear. Probably the most beautiful that we've seen the water in Gulf Shores. We really didn't want to come home. But, then again, who does when you're on vacation?! Our trip to the zoo was fun, but a lot of the animals seemed to be napping while we were there. Riley did get to see some monkeys, the tigers, Umba the Mandril, a peacock and a few others, though.

Riley has been doing some new, cute things lately. The night that we got home from the beach, she actually pulled up on her own. I haven't seen her do it since then, but she is learning. She also plays peek-a-boo, makes the cutest noises and has a great laugh. Tonight she just didn't want to go to sleep. We put her in her swing (I know, she's getting too big for it, but she loves it) and she started falling asleep while she was sitting forward. Of course, I videoed it and, of course, I'm uploading it here for you to see : ) I'm also uploading a video of her playing peek-a-boo with me. You'll have to ignore my annoying voice, though : ) I will post more pictures of our beach trip soon. For now, I'm exhausted, so I think I'll go to bed.

Not Wanting to Go to Sleep
video

Playing Peek-a-Boo
video

No comments: