Friday, November 14, 2008

~ my husband rocks! Friday

Tomorrow we are going to the Bama game! Yay! This is something that we do together once every season and I always look forward to it, but this year I'm looking forward to it even more. We don't have very many "adult fun days" anymore. Don't get me wrong, that's fine. We love spending every minute possible with Riley, but every now and then, we need time just for us. Since it's a night game, we've decided to make a day of it. I love going and being a part of all of the excitement that college football brings. It makes me feel young again : ) Laura and Eric are going, too, so that will add to the fun! So... Ben rocks this week because he scored us tickets to the game. Thanks, Bennie! I love you and I am so looking forward to our "adult fun day". ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

A happy heart at home said...

Have a great time!

~Susan

Katy Lin :) said...

how fun! hope you guys have a great time!