Friday, November 21, 2008

my husband rocks! Friday

Several days this past week, it has been really cold when I've left for work. And, a few of those days, I was lazy and didn't pull my car down to the garage and my windshield was frosted over. Don't you just hate having to go out there and wait for the car to warm up and the windows to defrost? Me, too! That's why I'm thankful to my sweet husband for defrosting the windows for me. I didn't really have time for all of that waiting, so he poured warm water over them and, voila!, I was ready to go. It truly is the little things that mean a lot to me and Ben always seems to do those little things that make me happy : ) Thanks, Ben, for taking care of me. You ROCK!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

How sweet! It's the little things that make a big impact

Terri said...

Hey there - doesn't a certain little lady have a birthday coming up next week???