Monday, November 24, 2008

"The" Party!

Riley's 1st birthday party, that is. What a great day!! Riley was absolutely perfect and seemed to enjoy being the center of attention : ) There were lots of family members and a few close friends with their children. I was afraid that all of the people would overwhelm her, but she didn't mind it at all. She sat through opening all of her presents without even trying to crawl away and dug right into her cake - without getting overly messy. I couldn't have asked for a better day. I want to thank everyone for coming - especially my family who drove from Huntsville. It really meant a lot to us for you all to be there. It was a very special day!

As always, Nicole was there to take pictures - thanks, Nicole. So far, she has sent a few and they are great. Here are just a few.

1 comment:

kelliomorton said...

How precious! Again, I hate we missed it. And..i love the cake!