Monday, November 10, 2008

Talking!

Well, Riley finally got her first ear infection. She just felt really terrible at first, but is now better and back at school. She stayed out all last week - some with me and then some with Gran. Aunt Jeanie even came down to stay with us one night. I think Riley got pretty spoiled with all of the attention and, basically getting whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it. I guess that's what Gran is for, though, right? And, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love for my mom to spoil her. I'm thinking that they are probably having a hard time with her at school today ; )

Riley has been walking a lot down and around the couch and pulling up on anything and everything. She will stand on her tip toes if that's what it takes to get to something on the end table, too. She has really been talking a lot lately. She even tries to say "thank you". It's so cute! Whenever she has something that she shouldn't, I'll take it back from her and say "thank you". I guess that's where she got it from. She doesn't necessarily say it at the right times, but she says it. Every now and then she gets confused and she'll wave bye bye, but say "thank you". She also says "bye bye" and other things. Some we recognize and some of it only she knows what she's saying : ) Either way, it's totally cute!

In only 2 weeks, she'll be one. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! Every single second that she has been on this earth has been special. I thank God every day for her and my sweet husband. Life would not be the same without them.

No comments: