Friday, December 5, 2008

~ my husband rocks! Friday

This week, Riley had her one year appointment. Ben goes to all of her appointments. I think he's only missed one when she was sick, but he has been to all of the rest of them. I am so thankful for that. It just makes the visit so much easier. He helps entertain and helps comfort her when she gets shots. Just another reason why my hubby rocks! What a sweet Daddy he is. I told him the other night that one of the sweetest sounds is the sound of him playing with her. I just love to listen to it. I thank God every day for such a sweet husband who is the best Daddy to our little girl. The day she was born, I knew by the way he looked at her that he was going to be a great Daddy.

I love this first one because there were about 15 people in the room and it's like they are the only 2 people in the world : ) Everyone else was to the side where I am looking and Ben just had Riley over there spending some precious time with her. So sweet!!!!

This next one if right after she was born and he just couldn't stop staring at her.

3 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

those are some precious pics! and a precious family you have there! thanks for sharing! hope you guys have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

How wonderful to have a great husband who is an equally great father!!!

Thanks for sharing!

-Ashley

Jodi said...

He sounds like a great daddy and husband! It's awesome when a father has a special bond with his children.