Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Long Time No Blog!

Finally! I made the time for a new blog post. There's so much to catch up on, but not enough time, so let me just start by saying that my sweet baby is no longer a baby : ( It's unbelievable how much she can say and do now. She says too many words for me to even list here. I am constantly amazed at how well she can communicate with us. She's so sweet and so much fun!!

This past weekend, Riley's Aunt Nicole took some pictures of her at Aldridge Gardens. I've only seen a preview of a few photos, but they are great! I will post them below for you to see. Thanks, Aunt Nicole! We can't wait to see the rest of them!
This coming weekend, one of my very best friends is coming to town with her husband and little girl, Sophie. We are so excited about the visit! We plan on going to the Birmingham Zoo or The McWane Center. Either will be so much fun. Of course, we are planning on an "adult dinner" on Saturday night, so Riley's favorite babysitter (except for the grandparents, of course), Lindsey, will be coming over for a few hours.
Like I said, there's so much to update on, but I'll keep this one short for now. I'll try not to wait too long for the next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My precious granddaughter. Gran