Friday, May 8, 2009

My Huntsville Girls!

I've talked before about my "Huntsville Girls" (HSV Girls) and how much I love them! This past weekend, we had a visit from one of them, Cathy! She came down with her husband, Mike, and daughter, Sophie. We had the best time and the girls had fun playing together. Cathy took most of the pictures, but I did get a few, so I'll add them at the end of the post. Friday night we just ordered pizza and hung out. I had bought the girls matching PJ's, but I think they're a little too young to care : ) The Mommas thought it was cute, though. The PJ's said 'Sassy Just Like Mommy'. How cute is that! (Pictures to come later when I get them from Cathy - hint, hint.) On Saturday, we went to the zoo, which was so much fun, then that night we got a babysitter and went out for an adult dinner. It was so nice to have one of my very best friends here with me. My friendship with the HSV Girls is such a comfortable one. The kind of friendship that just comes so easy and you don't worry about what you do, what you say, how you look ... They've seen me at my best and at my worst (which we won't discuss) and they still love me. They know all of my secrets and wouldn't dare tell a soul : ) I am so very blessed to have them in my life. Thanks for coming to visit, Cathy. We had a great time! I know we will see you soon!

Now, for the pictures...
Riley and Sophie taking a bath - notice the pink water : )

Riley at the zoo

One of Momma's favorite animals


1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thank you for a wonderful weekend!! Sophie is still talking about it! I promise to get pictures to you.:)